[cisco-voip] RTMT versions and product compatibility

Garrett Skjelstad garrett at skjelstad.org
Fri Apr 1 02:31:37 EDT 2011

I think I'd prefer versions to be backwards compatible and simply a drop down box allowing me to choose which version I was going to be operating against. This would allow the UI to be fresh with whatever the latest version is, but allow backwards compatibility against previous revisions of software.

Sent from my iPhone