[cisco-voip] Monitoring concurrent calls on a WAN link?

Zoltan.Kelemen at emerson.com Zoltan.Kelemen at emerson.com
Mon Apr 4 10:15:44 EDT 2011

We have some NetFlow tools, that are quite nice for a lot of stuff (including QoS marked traffic analysis and such) but (at least our tool) does not seem to offer anything telephony specific (such as identifying individual calls, concurrent calls etc.)

Regards,

Zoltan Kelemen
ETS & Information Security
Global Operations (EMEA)