[cisco-voip] CUBAC: Operators to Queues and Split Licenses

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Mon Apr 4 11:53:59 EDT 2011

Hopefully Bennie is reading this.
So I upgraded to CUBAC on a new install b/c CUDAC didn't support enough users in the directory and chiefly didn't support MOH while waiting in the queue. Didn't need hords of my customer angry b/c their customer are angry b/c they think they are being hung up on or whatever

Turns out CUBAC doesn't support assigning operators to queues.  Really????

My customers are car dealers, they have central servers but multiple sites and multiple receptionists. Store A doesn't need to know about store b's calls, etc. I know there are other environments like this.

I  really don't understand some of the thinking that goes into this software.

Anyway I know even if my feature request got  committed I'm not going to get it in today, so does anyone know if I can split my 6 user license into 2 sets of 3? And get it done fast?
I will probably open a TAC case here shortly but they aren't normal cisco licenses so not sure what kind of reaction I'm going to get.

Matthew Loraditch, CCVP, CCNA, CCDA
1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093
support at heliontechnologies.com<mailto:support at heliontechnologies.com>