[cisco-voip] CUCM 7.1.5 Extension Mobility with 7912

Michael Muscat michaelm at umcu.org
Tue Apr 5 18:21:33 EDT 2011

Hi all,
Just noticed that all of my 7912 phones no longer have the “Services-Extension Mobility” option in the menu.  It is there for the 7911, 7945, 7941’s.  I did upgrade to 7.1.5 recently and loaded the newer firmware on all the devices.  The EM service is set as an enterprise service and not per device so it’s not a registration problem.  Can anyone verify what the latest firmware compatible with EM on the 7912 is? All devices are SCCP.  I will probably have to roll it back for that model.

Thanks

Mike Muscat