[cisco-voip] CUCM split brain question

Ovidiu Popa ovi.popa at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 14:10:24 EDT 2011

Sorry, my mistake. I should have specified that I am talking about a phone at the branch site.

Incoming call via did at the hq pstn access.
Hq cucm should see the phone as unregistered and do the cfur.

The hq cucm detects the phone is not available in two ways:
- primary cucm is down hence the cucm cluster cannot control the phone. What's the status of the phone in this case? Unregistered? unknown?
- loss of hartbeat: the hq cucm is the secondary cucm in the cm goup. Perhaps this should force the hq cucm to mark the phone as unregistered

Thanks,
Ovidiu