[cisco-voip] CUCM split brain question

Ovidiu Popa ovi.popa at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 16:01:05 EDT 2011

Hello Wes

Excellent information. I always had a difficulty understanding the
insides of the CUCM box. Thank you.

One question remains:
Imagine a WAN failure for 30 minutes. CM1 and CM2 are working without
the SDL layer. CM2 (branch) sees the branch phone as Registered, CM1
(hq) sees the phone as unregistered or unknown?

Thanks.
Ovidiu