[cisco-voip] SIP Header - SIP Privacy: ID

Johnny.Crothers at datacraft.co.nz Johnny.Crothers at datacraft.co.nz
Thu Apr 7 19:06:49 EDT 2011

 Hey everyone,

Bit of a curly one I'm trying to get my head around..(CUCM 8.5)

When using SIP to progress calls, my Telco has asked that the
P-Asserted-Identity be passed along with SIP Privacy being set to ID.

>From what I'm starting to understand is that when you set the SIP
Privacy to ID it then sets the PAI to Anonymous. Is there a way of
stopping this behaviour and only setting the SIP Privacy to ID but still
passing through the PAI?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

Johnny