[cisco-voip] ATA 187 Problames transferring

polo person poloperson57 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 11 12:04:47 EDT 2011

Hi

I'm testing an ATA 187 Analogue Terminal Adapter on CM 8.0.3.22900-5

I cant get the analogue phone to transfer a call.  I have tried several setting for Hook Flash timings, (100,150,200 300,400,500,600,800,1000,1200 and 1500)  and none of these work.

With the ATA 186, I just plug the phone in and it transfers fine out of the box.  The ATA 187 doesent though. You just get a click but the caller is not put on hold, and you remain connected.

I have managed to get it to put the caller on hold by depressing the handset cradle quickly, so it is able to do it, but I think the hook flash timer setting is just particulalry sensitive and need to be spot on.

Has anyone managed to get this to work?

Thanks

Simon