[cisco-voip] SRST Issue: Phones in Fallback Mode do have a different configuration than when registered to CUCM

Hans Walter chrisw1207 at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 12 15:23:47 EDT 2011

Hello Adam,

Thank you very much for the Response,

To answer your question:

No i do not have configured them manually as ephones.

When the problem phones are in SRST Mode and i do a "show
call-manager-fallback" I can see that the wrong configuration is
applied to some ephones. But this Information in the show output is
gone as soon as the IP Phones are registered to the CUCM again.

If you need some specific output or additional information just let me know.

Thanks for your time

Regards,
Hans