[cisco-voip] Unity Connection 8.5.1SU1 adding a subscriber fails

Paul asobihoudai at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 12 16:13:27 EDT 2011

You were trying to install 8.0.3a and then upgrade to 8.5.1SU1 all on the active partition right? I'm asking since I'm scheduled to upgrade 8.0.3SU1 to 8.5.1SU1 this Friday. This of course will be installing 8.5.1SU1 on a blank partition so I don't think I'll be having the same problems as you but just for the sake of saving time...

On that note I'm a little confused at the restricted and non-restricted upgrade media.. from Cisco's website it just states if you're upgrading from 8.x to 8.5.1SU1 you use the restricted media but if you're upgrading from 7.1.x.

Then from there on out you're stuck using whatever restricted/unrestricted upgrade media... huh?