[cisco-voip] Rewriting the "From" in a SIP header

Johnny.Crothers at datacraft.co.nz Johnny.Crothers at datacraft.co.nz
Tue Apr 12 18:11:18 EDT 2011

Hi everyone,

This is kinda a continuation on the original email I sent through titled
"SIP Header - SIP Privacy: ID"

Scenario is

SCCP Phone -> CUCM 8.5 -> CUBE -> Telco

The Telco wants to see the Privacy set to ID and the "From" Field
showing a number that is "authorised"

I can set the Privacy to "ID" on the CUCM which rewrites the "From" to
From: Anonymous - This is blocked as the "From" is "Unauthorised" (This
is seen on the CUBE)

Is there any way of matching the "From" field and re-writing it so that
it contains a valid number that is "authorised"? The devices I have
access to are CUBE(IOS 15.x) / CUCM (8.5) / ASR.

Thanks for any help with this one...

Cheers,

Johnny

http://www.datacraft-asia.com/disclaimer