[cisco-voip] Locales after upgrade to CCM 7

Puck puck at positivenetworks.co.uk
Wed Apr 13 10:43:20 EDT 2011

HI,

I am upgrading from CCM 6.1.4 to 7.1.5. The client has multiple Locales installed for the phones.

After I have uploaded the new locales to each of the updated 7.1.5 cluster and rebooted the cluster, do I just need to reboot the phones, or I read somewhere a while ago that I may need to change the locale from the current to another, let it change and then switch it back to the correct locale.

What is the process to get the new locale activated on the phones? Do I need to log users in and out?

Thanks

Glen