[cisco-voip] Broken link in Unity Connection Message Notification

Pat Hayes pat-cv at wcyv.com
Wed Apr 13 12:48:37 EDT 2011

What version of UC? Has the hostname been changed from the original? There
have been some defects with hostname/domain changes not fully updating
everywhere that it needs to.

Also, check out System Settings -> Advanced -> Connection Administration ->
Hostname/Address for Link to Cisco PCA

It should be blank by default (system will use hostname), maybe you have
something weird in it? If not, you should be able to use this as a
workaround, but you should probably follow up as it may be a sign of other
problems.