[cisco-voip] CUPS/OCS integration

Hayden.Poh at datacraft.co.nz Hayden.Poh at datacraft.co.nz
Sat Apr 16 00:48:06 EDT 2011

Hi Dennis

Have got this working now...

Thanks

From: Dennis Heim [mailto:Dennis.Heim at cdw.com]
Sent: Saturday, 16 April 2011 4:27 p.m.
To: Hayden Poh at Managed Services at DCNZ-WLG; cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Subject: RE: CUPS/OCS integration

What is the primary reason you are doing RCC over CUCI-MOC?

Dennis Heim
Network Voice Engineer
CDW  Advanced Technology Services
11711 N. Meridian Street, Suite 225
Carmel, IN  46032

317.569.4255 Single Number Reach
317.569.4201 Fax
dennis.heim at cdw.com <mailto:dennis.heim at cdw.com>
cdw.com/content/solutions/unified-communications/
<http://www.cdw.com/content/solutions/unified-communications/>