[cisco-voip] Dial-peer translation, CUCME (SCCP) and displayed numbers

Robert Hass robhass at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 10:20:12 EDT 2011

Hi
I have CUCME running with around 20 SCCP IP Phones. Everything works just fine.

I have dial-peer defined for outgoing calls:

voice translation-rule 1
 rule 1 /^./ /6667#/
!
voice translation-profile 1
 translate called 1
!
dial-peer voice 100 voip
 translation-profile outgoing 1
 huntstop
 destination-pattern 0T
 session protocol sipv2
 session target ipv4:x.x.x.x
 codec g711ulaw
 no vad
!

Translation-rule adds prefix 6667# required by SIP Trunk provider.

My problem is that this prefix is also displayed on users phones when
they calling using this dial-peer. Can I change this behavior ? Eg.
User is dialing number 022123456, SCCP phone displays that called
number is 6667#0221234567 and it should display only 022123456
(without 6667#).

My CUCME router is ISR 2811 running IOS 12.4(24)T3.

Robert