[cisco-voip] Cucm8.5.1 Domain Dialing. New for me. Have clients Tandberg VCS unable to do callback from voip phones to movi client

Gregory Wenzel gwenzit at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 09:51:49 EDT 2011

Looking to be kicked in the right direction. I would rather do some DD
before I plunk down and call TAC.
Any direction would be greatly appreciated.

Client has Tandberg VCS software version X5.2 build 219900 software release
date june 30 2010.
my software options are 10 non-traversing calls, 100 traversal calls, 2500
registrations allowed

CUCM 8.5.1

c7941G-GE phones

Movi client calls a Cisco phone, works no problem - audio both ways good.

Movi client calls a Cisco phone and it goes Noan, - I only see the user name
in the missed called directory such as movi cleint name calling is
john.doe at movi.domain.com and on the phone I only see call from  "john"  with
nothing else.

Any direction would be greatly appreciated.

Greg Wenzel, CCVP