[cisco-voip] publisher to subscriber

Jason Aarons (AM) jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com
Tue Aug 2 10:43:42 EDT 2011

You can promote a Unity Connection 8.5  Cluster Subscriber to Publisher but if the Publisher is down a lot of things won't work.  In short even in Unity Connection 8.5 cluster you have services that run only on the Publisher (DirSync) and you will have to get it back up or rebuild whole cluster from DRS.

Jason Aarons
Consultant
Dimension Data
904-338-3245 mobile