[cisco-voip] CallManager 8.0 LDAP Sync SAM-Account-Name

Joe Martini joemar2 at cisco.com
Thu Aug 4 08:59:04 EDT 2011

Good question, I just tested this out.  CallManager does detect that it's the same user and does update the UserID for the user instead of creating a new user.  One mistake I made that you may want to look into, was in AD Users and Computers under the user properties, under the Account tab, I changed the "User Logon Name" which is not the sAMAccountName, once I changed the "User Login Name (pre-Windows 2000)" and then ran an LDAP Sync from call manager the userID was updated correctly.

Joe