[cisco-voip] Fw: CUCM cluster capacity

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 11:00:54 EDT 2011

in all reality a better design would be to have your 7835 as the Pub.
 Register a 1000 user per sub.  This would give you a total of 2000 users
with the ability to fail either or both back to the Pub.

If you need 4500, I would add a 7845 as a Pub and register your users to the
other three and then use the 7845 as the fail over for the other three.

YMMV.

Scott