[cisco-voip] UCM 8 phone config files, weird service URL problem

Carlos G Mendioroz tron at huapi.ba.ar
Fri Aug 5 12:25:29 EDT 2011

The phone config file. I was hoping for a CLI way to get it,
but tftp will do. I did not know that it was also available via http!
Phones starting with 8.0 firmware seem to not pay attention to unsigned
configuration files, if my traces don't lie :) But that's another thing.

You have definitly made into my contact list :)

Thanks again.
-Carlos

Wes Sisk @ 5/8/2011 13:00 -0300 dixit:

--