[cisco-voip] FXO lines !

Buchanan, James jbuchanan at presidio.com
Sat Aug 6 23:16:31 EDT 2011

There is a mode of CME that is a key system mode. This mode provides that very functionality. I'm not sure exactly how to configure it, but look for the Cisco Unified Communication Manager Express Administration Guide.

Thanks,

James Buchanan| UC Technology Manager | Presidio South | Presidio Networked Solutions
12 Cadillac Dr Ste 130 Brentwood, TN 37027 | jbuchanan at presidio.com<mailto:jbuchanan at presidio.com>