[cisco-voip] Cisco Unified Video Advantage + VCS X6.1 compatibility?

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Tue Aug 9 12:22:46 EDT 2011

Page 18.  Make sure your MTP supports video passthru.

Note: The use of the Media Termination Point has been found to be beneficial in the following circumstances:
 WhencallsfromaCUCMphonetoaSIPvideodeviceregisteredonCiscoVCSfaildueto CUCM not providing a SIP sdp as required (seen with CUCM 6.1).

-Ryan