[cisco-voip] auto attendant responding, not passing calls

sam singapore sam4sg at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 13:42:53 EDT 2011

Hi,

I solved the DID and the DTMF issue, but now the auto attendant is not
passing the calls to internal extensions.
When I call from one extension to another, it works, but when I press the
extension in  the auto attendant, it says
Calling XXX,  and after some time,  the auto attendant is replayed. It used
to work fine with sipgate. I have not changed anything except changed to
another provider.

Very Strange.

This is my incoming dial peer

dial-peer voice 44 voip
 description ** Incoming calls from SIP trunk **
 translation-profile incoming INIVR
 session protocol sipv2
 session target ipv4:10.50.0.2
 incoming called-number .T
 voice-class sip dtmf-relay force rtp-nte
 dtmf-relay rtp-nte
 codec g711ulaw
 no vad

This is one of the extension