[cisco-voip] Console Port connected but screen blank

Sam salman.shaikh22 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 13:33:55 EDT 2011

yesterday I send my reply but by mistake I just reply to James, but Thanks
Guys for all your suggestions, and I did all work around that you guys
suggested earlier, however it's working now and the solution was uninstall
usb drivers and reinstall worked and I was using USB to Serial  - RS 232 and
Cisco Console Port - DB9 - RJ45
it was my laptop USB port issue,
once again thanks for your help.
Sam