[cisco-voip] ISDN call disconnect reason -- how to obtain...

Tim Reimers treimers at ashevillenc.gov
Sun Aug 14 14:28:05 EDT 2011

Hi all -

Question about logging ISDN call disconnect reasons -

I know that you can see the call disconnect reason in ISDN Q.931

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk801/tk379/technologies_tech_note09186a
008012e95f.shtml

Does anyone know if there's an IOS that supports using SNMP traps or
something to obtain the disconnect info and log it?

I'm tracking down a random abandoned call issue in IPCC, and I want to
rule out any bad channels on the associated PRI.

But I don't want to run in ISDN q.931 debug mode for days on end logging
all of that just so I can see what all the reported disconnect reasons
are.

thanks, Tim