[cisco-voip] RSVP Plunge

Nate VanMaren VanMarenNP at ldschurch.org
Tue Aug 16 15:40:43 EDT 2011

We're taking the plunge right now.  First problem is our 9900 phones are not retrying video calls as audio calls when the video bandwidth is unavailable.

Once we get our HQ cluster to 8 we'll put SIP preconditions in there to make it all happy.

We have to do it across DMVPN too which makes the QoS even funner (if not impossible)  :)

What I really want is the dumb RSVP proxy gone for new phones that have enough memory to have a RSVP agent internal to the phone.  I'd also love for the dynamic call routing of IME to work for Intra-Company calls.

-Nate