[cisco-voip] Way to monitor the amount of calls between two Locations?

Jason Aarons (AM) jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com
Wed Aug 17 13:14:24 EDT 2011

Call Detail Records ? However I don't think it will graph, or calculate Erlang, Busy Call Hour, etc. I know InforTel for Windows can alert as well in realtime.

I'm thinking set how many calls you want to support via estimate, set that amount in your Locations. Monitor with tools (What's Up, etc) and alert, or if you get Not Enough Bandwidth on phone then upgrade.