[cisco-voip] TIPS for getting GlobalScape SFTP to work with CallManager 7.0?

Russell Chaseling rchaseling at plannet21.ie
Thu Aug 18 07:18:54 EDT 2011

Hi Jason,

A client was using EFT Enterprise with CUCM 6.X with no problems, as soon as we upgraded to 7.X backups started failing. Case was opened with Globalscape support who issued a patch which resolved the issue (it was apparently a known issue with 7.X). Might not help you with the trial version but just thought I’d let you know to save you some time as we spent days on it

Russell