[cisco-voip] music on hold options

Gregory Wenzel gwenzel at conres.com
Mon Aug 22 12:25:23 EDT 2011

You could program administrator settings to only allow the user access
to the MOH pages in Communications Manager. One client we have uses an
external usb recorder/player, this way they only have to upload it to
the player- Communications Manager will always point to the same moh
stream just change the stream.

Gregory