[cisco-voip] CUCM report or query to determine when users last changed their account PINs?

Brian Globerman bgloberman at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 01:00:47 EDT 2011

I would like to beginning rolling out enhanced UC features to our staff
members such as MeetingPlace audio conferencing, extension mobility, and
remote destination dialing - features which required PIN-based user
authentication.  For security reasons, I want to make sure users have
changed their default PINs before these services are provisioned.  Is
there any way of determining when users last changed their PINs, either
through a report or some type of admin-level account query?

Thanks,
Brian Globerman
Network Engineer
Global Market Insite, Inc.