[cisco-voip] CUxAC server across WAN from CUCM cluster

Mike Lydick mike.lydick at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 19:39:16 EDT 2011

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucmac/arc/CUxAC_DGuide_v8_6_x.pdf

Latency - A maximum round trip time (RTT) of 150ms should be ensured to
enable provision for
optimum network performance

Every search made of the Contact Directory will return a number of matches
within the SQL database.
The bandwidth requirements will depend on the number of contacts being
returned, the amount of data
within each contact and the number of operators making searches at the same
time. Bandwidth
requirements vary between 4Kb and 22KB per contact.

The other major requirement for CUEAC outside of the call handling
requirements is the initial
synchronizing of the Contacts DB. This is undertaken via an LDAP synch with
CUCM. Again the
amount of bandwidth required depends on the amount of contacts and the
amount of data within each
contact. An average of 9Kb per contact has been recorder.

Best Regards,

Mike Lydick