[cisco-voip] Determining if a DID block is available?

cips cisco at cips.nl
Wed Aug 31 15:23:46 EDT 2011

Maybe you can try http://www.numberingplans.com/?page=analysis&sub=phonenr

Not sure if this will work for your country/region, but it might provide you
with the company name, owner or TELCO name and geographical location for the
entered number.

I guess the only other option is to talk to your local TELCO and be patient
... ;-)

Or enter the number in our preferred search engine g00gle and see if it
comes up with name or company?