[cisco-voip] Determining if a DID block is available?

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Wed Aug 31 16:46:50 EDT 2011

Robert, I would seriously start calling up the chain of command. And not just one level. I'd place a call to the manager, regional manager and the first level exec, Assis. VP or something.

I did that once at 6pm and got the best service ever.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (JNHN)
Cooking with unix is easy. You just sed it and forget it.
- LFJ (with apologies to Mr. Popeil)