[cisco-voip] CUEAC Re-establish Calls?

Jason Aarons (AM) jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com
Sun Dec 4 11:03:05 EST 2011

The CUEAC 8.6 End User Guide talks about Re-establish calls, in plain English can anyone elaborate more, for example I assume after I put someone on Hold I should press F5 or F7 and then hit Delete to get call back?  That's not working (I am using Direct Transfer=All)

Re-establish Calls
This feature is a time saver. The re-establishing of calls means to repeat the previous process in a single click. From the F5 and F7 fields you can re-establish the calls to undo the previous action as in the following areas:
*Hold Call
*Transfer Call
*Conference Call
*Park Call
If due to some reason the process does not succeed, you can click the Re-establish button to repeat it. If you are using a keyboard, press Delete to re-establish.