[cisco-voip] calls disconnecting on pickup?

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Mon Dec 5 17:35:20 EST 2011

depending on your CUCM version:

5.x-7.x
admin:run sql select globalcallid_callid,origcause_value,destcause_value from car:tbl_billing_data

admin:run sql select globalcallid_callid,origcause_value,destcause_value from car:tbl_billing_error

8.x
admin:run sql car select globalcallid_callid,origcause_value,destcause_value from tbl_billing_data

admin:run sql car select globalcallid_callid,origcause_value,destcause_value from tbl_billing_error

/wes