[cisco-voip] Weird call in VM..... Explain that?

Gr grccie at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 16:17:29 EST 2011

I came across something like this once. Our Ops mgr reported he received a call from VM port and as he answered the call he heard voice recording of the GM of our company and then was able to listen to a talk going on between GM of the company and other person. It was like an old analog line cross-talk. We were really surprised something like this can happen in IP.

Never got to troubleshoot that due to other priorties and never happened again.

Sent from my iPhone