[cisco-voip] CME as SRST for offhook autodial

Anthony Kouloglou akoul at dataways.gr
Wed Dec 7 03:14:28 EST 2011

Hi all,
i want to have offhook autodial in my SRST (intercom) with basic
functionality:
all remote phones will dial a specific number (extension in SRST also)
as soon as they go offhook when on srst.
I think that this cannot be done in SRST mode.
So, why not config my 2811 as CME, assigned it as srst in the
appropriate device pool and use it as srst?
Will the phones register to it when the loose contact with the CUCM cluster?
Will they revert to the cluster as soon as it is back?
Is there something major missmatch that i am missing?

BR
Anthony