[cisco-voip] ACME Packet

Nick Matthews matthnick at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 13:44:52 EST 2011

A lot of the reason ISPs use Acme is that is where Acme started there
focus, where Cisco started their focus in the Enterprise.  Since then
both companies have tried competing in each other's space with
differing levels of success.  Many take the ISPs suggestion, and since
they have more ISP share, they assume Acme is better for the
enterprise.  (Whether it is or not is a different story).

Some of the issues like header passing have been implemented in CUBE
for over a year for what it's worth.

-nick