[cisco-voip] ESXi Licences UCS210M2

Andy Carse andy.carse at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 07:52:08 EST 2011

One "fly in the ointment" is that this has gone end of life as of the 30th
Nov 2011 and end of sale 30th May 2012
with no equivalent available so after 30th May you'll probably have to
purchase

2 x VMW-VS5-ST-1A= but this is a yearly licence wheras the VMware licence
seems to be perpetual.

Just off to find the costs....

Rgds Andy

--