[cisco-voip] TFTP Backup error

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 14:45:00 EST 2011

Tried reinstalling that firmware that was showing up at the end of the
log and restarting TFTP, then running a manual backup, still get the
error. Looking in the backup directory on the SFTP server, it still
looks like its writing all the files (even the tar for the TFTP server
in question).

I opened a TAC case on this one will follow up with what we find for posterity.

--
Ed Leatherman