[cisco-voip] Verizon SIP Trunk CLI

Nick csvoip at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 15 16:04:55 EST 2011

Hi Roger

Thanks very much for your reply, in this solution we are only in one
country, UK and we have a lareg number of remote sites also in the UK, the
main site has a varied DDI range that will be ported into the solution so
we may need to provide different CLI requirements for different parts of
the business all from the same site.

I tried the Calling Party Transformation CSS and applied this to both
Device Pool and Phones, however neither of these worked, the only way I
could get the Transformation to work was if it was applied to the SIP
Trunk, but this will not suit my CLI requirements.

Looks like I need to try your suggestion of multiple trunks per CLI
requirement / department.

Its is just the port on the SIP trunk security profie that needs t change,
the port on the SIP trunk is 5060, I take is that stays the same?

Regards

Nick