[cisco-voip] Cius Feedback?

Jeffrey Ollie jeff at ocjtech.us
Mon Dec 19 13:38:04 EST 2011

On Fri, Dec 9, 2011 at 11:38 AM, Ryan Ratliff <rratliff at cisco.com> wrote:

> Either get yourself a VM of the latest and greatest for testing (a good idea
> to have anyway) or download the ZIP file of the load, put it on a PC or
> server running a TFTP daemon and point your Cius to that.  It should get the
> default config file and upgrade to 9.2(2).

So anyone have some tips on how to manually upgrade the Cius?  I've
gotten the firmware .zip file and loaded it on a TFTP server.  The
Cius is trying to contact the TFTP server, but it's looking for
configuration files that weren't included in the zip (like
XMLDefault.cnf.xml and SEP<macaddress>.cnf.xml).

--
Jeff Ollie