[cisco-voip] Forwarding difference after CUCM4 to 8 upgrade

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Mon Dec 19 15:01:05 EST 2011

the biggest gotcha upgrading from 4.x with respect to forwarding is the calling search space assigned to the voice mail pilot.

in v4.x, if you checked the VM box instead of entering something in the destination field, and the vm pilot configured for that user did not have a CSS configured, it would use the CSS of the forward section for that line.

now, the VM pilot must have a CSS configured or those forwarding will (may) fail.

something to at least look at if you are in fact selecting the VM box for forwarding.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (ANNU)
Cooking with unix is easy. You just sed it and forget it.
- LFJ (with apologies to Mr. Popeil)