[cisco-voip] Cius Feedback?

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 15:31:16 EST 2011

If you are running 8.5 i think cius is already a device option right? I
dont think you really need to reboot in that case, just restart TFTP
service.

And yeah, we've been discussing the download/contract thing back and forth,
it's a pain. If you contact the email address it lists in the error message
they should be able to publish the file for you.

Ed Leatherman