[cisco-voip] How does voice recorder works? Do I need RSPAN or ERSPAN?

Buchanan, James jbuchanan at presidio.com
Tue Dec 27 00:06:57 EST 2011

Depends on the voice recording product you are using. The newer ones don't require SPAN at all in many cases.

James Buchanan| UC Technology Manager | Presidio South | Presidio Networked Solutions
12 Cadillac Dr Ste 130 Brentwood, TN 37027 | jbuchanan at presidio.com<mailto:jbuchanan at presidio.com>