[cisco-voip] CUC Personal Call Transfer Rules and BLF's

Dennis Heim Dennis.Heim at cdw.com
Wed Dec 28 09:31:01 EST 2011

When I tried this, that didn’t affect it. My understanding is the the Subscribe CSS determines permission (can you see the presence status or not), and the Device/Line CSS determines which line’s status it is. If that is in fact true, creates quite a little caveat.

Dennis Heim
Senior Engineer (Unified Communications)
CDW  Advanced Technology Services
10610 9th Place
Bellevue, WA 98004

425.310.5299 Single Number Reach (WA)