[cisco-voip] Cisco Cius Media Station (The docking station)

Mike King me at mpking.com
Wed Dec 28 11:32:47 EST 2011

I think it's possible that I have a bad dock, but I wanted to make sure I'm
not missing the obvious.

We have a Cius  (Firmware 9.2.2, just downloaded it yesterday)

We have the Media Station.  We have it plugged in via it's power cube.  We
also have it plugged into our network (Which provided standard POE, not
POE+ (at))

The Cius works fine out of the dock wirelessly.

Drop the Cius in the dock, it detects (or something, it makes a noise)  It
starts charging.   However we get no Audio from it at this point.  The dock
does not function as a speakerphone, or as a handset.

It's a loaner from our Cisco rep, so Calling TAC is a bit more convoluted.

Mike