[cisco-voip] Phone Load question

Mike King me at mpking.com
Wed Dec 28 14:20:37 EST 2011

Ever have one of those days?   So checking out my cluster, it seems that
half the subscribers did not get the same phone load loaded on it as the
Publisher.  So I'm really resigned at this point to just pick a phone load
and upgrade the whole system.

Anyone got a favorite phone load?

This is for 7945/65

I imagine that my 7941G-GE/61G-GE also got missed as well.

Mike