[cisco-voip] Cisco 79xx boot screen

Buchanan, James jbuchanan at presidio.com
Thu Dec 29 11:09:02 EST 2011

I wonder if it means there is no firmware update. When there is one, do you get the check mark? That'd be the thing to check.

James Buchanan| UC Technology Manager | Presidio South | Presidio Networked Solutions
12 Cadillac Dr Ste 130 Brentwood, TN 37027 | jbuchanan at presidio.com<mailto:jbuchanan at presidio.com>