[cisco-voip] VOIP deployment

Nick Matthews matthnick at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 00:06:47 EST 2011

You don't need  direct-inward-dial on FXO ports, only PRI ports.  Other than
that, the config looks alright.

If you've got other config such as bound ports, voice service voip config,
etc it would be helpful to see that.

And from that config, you're not using SIP.  'session protocol sip' would
have to be added to the voip dial peers.

-nick